For additional information and/or to apply for employment either…
1. Mail a completed employment application to:
City of California
500 South Oak St.
California, MO 65018
2. Download and fill out the Employment Application
There are two ways to download the Employment Application.
Once this document is downloaded you may click anywhere to make it enterable. Enter in your information and then print the application, scan and email, fax, or mail the application to us.
NOTE: You cannot save a completed copy of the application to your computer. If you would like a copy for your records please fill out the form, then print it.
Acrobat Reader is required to complete and print this application.
- Printable Employment Application. (MS Word)
The document will be ready to print once it is downloaded.
Please include an e-mail address on the employment application. You will be contacted by the email you provide concerning receipt of your application and if testing is required the date and time of testing.
3. Scan the completed application and your resume and e-mail to: Brian Scrivner
4. Visit the California City Hall located at, 500 South Oak Street, California, MO, 65018; Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM.
5. Call us at 573.796.2500, or 573.796.4729 or FAX your completed employment application and resume to 573.796.3214.
Individuals should contact (573)796-2500 to request accommodations or alternative formats as required under Americans with Disability Act. Please allow 72 business hours to process the request.
Applications must be received in the City Hall by 5PM CST by the application deadline listed on each posting, unless an earlier time is indicated. Applications remain active for one year from the last date submitted. If a position is not available at the time an application is received, the applicant will be notified by mail or e-mail when the position opens to see if they are still interested (but only if a specific position is listed on the application).
Thank you for your interest in employment with the City of California.
The City of California is an Equal Opportunity Employer